The 9DBU0231 is a member of IDT's 1.5 V Ultra-Low-Power (ULP) PCIe family. The device has 2 output enables for clock management.
- LP-HCSL outputs; save 4 resistors compared to standard HCSL outputs.
- 35 mW typical power consumption in PLL mode; minimal power consumption
- OE# pins; support DIF power management
- HCSL-compatible differential input; can be driven by common clock sources
- LP-HCSL differential clock outputs; reduced power and board space
- Programmable slew rate for each output; allows tuning for various line lengths
- Programmable output amplitude; allows tuning for various application environments
- Pin/software selectable PLL bandwidth and PLL Bypass; minimize phase jitter for each application
- Outputs blocked until PLL is locked; clean system start-up
- Configuration can be accomplished with strapping pins; SMBus interface not required for device control.
- 3.3 V tolerant SMBus interface works with legacy controllers
- Space-saving 4x4 mm 24-pin VFQFPN; minimal board space