The 9DBV0841 is a 1.8V member of IDT's full featured PCIe family. It has integrated output terminations providing Zo=100Ω for direct connection for 100Ω transmission lines. The device has 8 output enables for clock management and 3 selectable SMBus addresses.
- LP-HCSL outputs save 32 resistors; minimal board space and BOM cost
- 62mW typical power consumption in PLL mode; eliminates thermal concerns
- Spread Spectrum (SS) compatible; allows use of SS for EMI reduction
- OE# pins: support DIF power management
- HCSL compatible differential input: can be driven by common clock sources.
- Programmable slew rate for each output: allows tuning for various line lengths.
- Programmable output amplitude: allows tuning for various application environments.
- Pin/software selectable PLL bandwidth and PLL Bypass: minimize phase jitter for each application
- Outputs blocked until PLL is locked: clean system start-up
- Software selectable 50 MHz or 125 MHz PLL operation: useful for Ethernet Applications
- Configuration can be accomplished with strapping pins: SMBus interface not required for device control.
- 3.3 V tolerant SMBus interface works with legacy controllers.
- Space-saving 6x6 mm 48-pin VFQFPN: minimal board space
- Selectable SMBus addresses; multiple devices can easily share an SMBus segment.