The 9FGV0841 is an 8-output very low power clock generator for PCIe Gen1-2-3 applications with integrated output terminations providing Zo=100 Ω. The device has 8 output enables for clock management and supports 2 different spread spectrum levels in addition to spread off.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- Integrated terminations provide 100 Ω differential Zo: reduced component count and board space
- 1.8 V operation: reduced power consumption
- Outputs can optionally be supplied from any voltage between 1.05 and 1.8 V: maximum power savings
- OE# pins: support DIF power management
- LP-HCSL differential clock outputs: reduced power and board space
- Programmable slew rate for each output: allows tuning for various line lengths
- Programmable output amplitude: allows tuning for various application environments
- DIF outputs blocked until PLL is locked: clean system start-up
- Selectable 0%, -0.25% or -0.5% spread on DIF outputs: reduces EMI
- External 25 MHz crystal; supports tight ppm with 0 ppm synthesis error
- Configuration can be accomplished with strapping pins: SMBus interface not required for device control
- 3.3 V tolerant SMBus interface works with legacy controllers
- Space-saving 6x6 mm 48-pin VFQFPN; minimal board space
- Selectable SMBus addresses: multiple devices can easily share an SMBus segment