The 9ZXL1550D is a second-generation enhanced-performance DB1900Z-derivative differential buffer. The part is a pin-compatible upgrade to the 9ZXL1550B, while offering a much improved phase jitter performance. A fixed external feedback maintains low drift for critical QPI/UPI applications.
- LP-HCSL outputs with 85Ω Zout; eliminate 60 resistors, save 103mm² of area
- SMBus OE bits; software control of each output
- 9 selectable SMBus addresses; multiple devices can share the same SMBus segment
- Selectable PLL BW; minimizes jitter peaking in cascaded PLL topologies
- Hardware/SMBus control of PLL bandwidth and bypass; change mode without power cycle
- Spread spectrum compatible; tracks spreading input clock for EMI reduction
- 9 x 9 mm 64-VFQFPN package; small board footprint