The IDT8SLVP2108I is a high-performance differential dual 1:8 LVPECL fanout buffer. The device is designed for the fanout of high-frequency, very low additive phase-noise clock and data signals. The IDT8SLVP2108I is characterized to operate from a 3.3V or 2.5V power supply. Guaranteed output-to-output and part-to-part skew characteristics make the IDT8SLVP2108I ideal for those clock distribution applications demanding well-defined performance and repeatability. Two independent buffers with eight low skew outputs each are available. The integrated bias voltage references enable easy interfacing of single-ended signals to the device inputs. The device is optimized for low power consumption and low additive phase noise.
- Two 1:8, low skew, low additive jitter LVPECL fanout buffers
- Two differential clock inputs
- Differential PCLKA, nPCLKA and PCLKB, nPCLKB pairs can accept the following differential input levels: LVDS, LVPECL, CML
- Differential PCLKA, nPCLKA and PCLKB, nPCLKB pairs can also accept single-ended LVCMOS levels.
- Maximum input clock frequency: 2GHz
- Output bank skew: 15ps (typical)
- Propagation delay: 390ps (maximum)
- Low additive phase jitter, RMS: 54fs (maximum) (fREF = 156.25MHz, VPP = 1V, 12kHz – 20MHz, VCC = 3.3V)
- Full 3.3V and 2.5V supply voltage
- Maximum device current consumption (IEE): 143mA
- Available in Lead-free (RoHS 6), 48-Lead VFQFN package
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature