The EVK-8V49NS0412 evaluation board kit is a platform that is designed to help the customer evaluate IDT's 8V49NS0412 FemtoClock® NG 12-output clock generator. When the board is connected to a PC running IDT Timing Commander software through USB, the device can be configured and programmed through a graphical interface or through register settings, to generate frequencies with best-in-class performance.
- Terminals for input clocks
- Selected output channels were supported – QA1, QA2, QB1, QB2, QC0, QC1, QD0, and QD1
- Supports LVPECL/LVDS output style and swing programmed by a graphic user interface
- Supports external power supply from connector or on board LDO regulator
- Output frequency can be selected by external DIP switches
- Software controlled with a graphical user interface