Low EMI, Spread Modulating, Clock Generator
- ICS91718 is a Spread Spectrum Clock targeted for Mobile PC and LCD panel applications. Generates an EMI optimized clock signal (EMI peak reduction of 7-14 dB on 3rd-19th harmonics) through use of Spread Spectrum techniques.
- ICS91718 operates with input frequencies at 14.318 - 80 MHz.
- Spread modulation frequency range is 20kHz to 40kHz.
- Spread percentage/type programming through I2C.
- Supply Voltages: VDD = 3.3V ±0.3V
- Cyc to Cyc jitter: <150ps
- Output duty cycle 45/55%
- Guarantees +85°C operational condition
- 8-pin SOIC (150 mil) package