The 853S024 is a low skew, 1-to-24 Differential-to-3.3V, 2.5V LVPECL Fanout Buffer. The PCLK, nPCLK pair can accept most standard differential input levels. The 853S024 is characterized to operate from either a 3.3V or a 2.5V power supply. Guaranteed output skew characteristics make the 853S024 ideal for those clock distribution applications demanding well defined performance and repeatability.
- Twenty four LVPECL outputs.
- One differential clock input pair
- Differential input clock (PCLK, nPCLK) can accept the following signaling levels: LVDS, LVPECL, CML
- Maximum output frequency: 2GHz
- Translates any single ended input signal to 3.3V, 2.5V LVPECL levels with resistor bias on nPCLK input
- Output skew: 125ps (maximum)
- Rise and Fall Time: 180ps (typical)
- Additive phase jitter, RMS: 0.15ps (typical) @ 156.25MHz
- Full 3.3V or 2.5V supply voltage
- 0°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package