The 8INT31H800A is an 8-output very high performance HCSL fanout buffer for High Performance Interconnect applications. It can also be used at speeds up to 350MHz. There are four OE pins on the device, each controlling two outputs.
- Extremely low additive phase jitter; supports DB800H requirements
- 3.3V operation; standard industry power supply
- Four OE pins each controlling two outputs; easy control of clocks to CPU sockets
- Universal differential input; can be driven by HCSL or LVPECL clock sources
- 1MHz to 350MHz operating frequency; covers all popular Ethernet frequencies
- Space saving 32-pin 5 x 5mm VFQFN; minimal board space