The 8T33FS6111 is a bipolar monolithic differential clock fanout buffer. Designed for most demanding clock distribution systems, the 8T33FS6111 supports various applications that require distribution of precisely aligned differential clock signals. Using SiGe:C technology and a fully differential architecture, the device offers very low skew outputs and superior digital signal characteristics. Target applications for this clock driver is high performance clock distribution in computing, networking and telecommunication systems.
The 8T33FS6111 is designed for low skew clock distribution systems and supports clock frequencies up to 2.7GHz. The device accepts two clock sources. The CLKA input can be driven by LVPECL compatible signals, the CLKB input accepts HSTL or LVPECL compatible signals. The selected input signal is distributed to 10 identical, LVPECL outputs. If VBB is connected to the CLKA input and bypassed to GND by a 10nF capacitor, the 8T33FS6111 can be driven by single-ended LVPECL signals utilizing the VBB bias voltage output.
In order to meet the tight skew specification of the device, both outputs of a differential output pair should be terminated, even if only one output is used. In the case where not all ten outputs are used, the output pairs on the same package side as the parts being used on that side should be terminated. The 8T33FS6111 can be operated from a single 3.3V or 2.5V supply.
- 1:10 differential clock distribution
- 28ps typical output skew
- Fully differential architecture from input to all outputs
- SiGe:C technology supports near-zero output skew
- Supports DC to 2.7GHz operation of clock or data signals
- LVPECL compatible differential clock outputs
- LVPECL/HSTL compatible differential clock inputs
- Single 3.3V or 2.5V supply
- Standard 32-Lead VFQFN package
- Standard 32-lead LQFP package
- Standard 32-lead TQFP package with EPAD
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature