The 9INT31H200 is a 2-output very high-performance HCSL fanout buffer for high performance interconnect applications. It can be used at speeds up to 350MHz and is compliant to the DB200H specification.
- Extremely low additive phase jitter; supports DB200H requirements
- 3.3V operation; standard industry power supply
- 2 OE pins (1 for each output); easy control of clocks to CPU sockets
- HCSL-compatible input; supports popular devices
- 1MHz to 350MHz operating frequency; covers all popular Ethernet frequencies
- Space saving 3 × 3 mm 16-QFN; minimal board space