The 5V2305S is a low skew, single input to five output, clock buffer. The 5V2305S has best in class additive phase jitter of sub 50 fsec.
The 5V2305S also supports a synchronous glitch-free Output Enable function to eliminate any potential intermediate incorrect output clock cycles when enabling or disabling outputs. Available in 16-pin TSSOP and 10-pin DFN packages and can operate from a 1.8 V to 3.3 V supply.
- Extremely low RMS Additive Phase Jitter: 50 fs
- Low output skew: 50 ps
- Packaged in 16-pin TSSOP and small 2mm x 2mm 10-pin DFN
- Low power CMOS technology
- Operating voltages of 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +105°C)