The IDT5P61006 is a low-cost, low voltage zero delay buffer for DDR2/800 applications. Using analog/digital Phase-Locked Loop techniques, the device accepts a 425 MHz clock input and provides a zero-delay output of the same frequency. The IDT5P61006 features an on-chip feedback circuit, eliminating the need for external feedback traces and components.
- Packaged in 8-pin TSSOP
- For DDR2/800 applications
- Maximum input clock frequency of 425 MHz
- Output duty cycle of 45/55
- Operating voltage of 1.8 V
- Industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C
- Advanced, low-power CMOS process