The MK2308 is a low phase noise, high-speed PLL based, 8 output, low skew zero delay buffer. Based on IDT's proprietary low jitter Phase Locked Loop (PLL) techniques, the device provides eight low skew outputs at speeds up to 133 MHz at 3.3 V. The outputs can be generated from the PLL (for zero delay), or directly from the input (for testing), and can be set to tri-state mode or to stop at a low level. For normal operation as a zero delay buffer, any output clock is tied to the FBIN pin.
- Clock outputs from 10 to 133 MHz
- Zero input-output delay
- Eight low skew (<200 ps) outputs
- Device-to-device skew <700 ps
- Full CMOS outputs with 25 mA output drive capability at TTL levels
- 5 V tolerant FBIN and CLKIN pins
- Tri-state mode for board-level testing
- Advanced, low power, sub-micron CMOS process
- Operating voltage of 3.3 V
- Packaged in 16-pin SOIC and TSSOP packages
- Available in Pb (lead) free package (SOIC, commercial only)
- Industrial and commercial temperature operation
- Not recommended for new designs. Use 2308B.