The 843S1333D is a high frequency clock generator. The 843S1333D uses an external 20MHz crystal to synthesize 1333.33MHz. The 843S1333D has excellent cycle-to-cycle and RMS period jitter performance.
The 843S1333D operates at 3.3V operating supply and is available in a fully RoHS compliant 8-lead TSSOP package.
- One differential LVPECL output
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 18pF, 20MHz parallel
- Cycle-to-Cycle Jitter: 14ps (maximum)
- Period Jitter, RMS: 2.6ps (maximum)
- Output Duty Cycle: 48 – 52%
- Full 3.3V supply mode
- 0°C to 70°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package