The 844625I is a high frequency clock generator. The 844625I uses an external 25MHz crystal to synthesize 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz and 125MHz clocks. The 844625I has excellent cycle-to-cycle and RMS period jitter performance. The 844625I operates at full 3.3V, 2.5V or mixed 3.3V, 2.5V supply modes and is available in a fully RoHS compliant 48-lead TQFP, E-Pad package.
- Ten selectable differential LVDS outputs
- Output frequencies of 312.5MHz, 156.25MHz or 125MHz using a 25MHz crystal.
- Crystal oscillator interface designed for 18pF, 25MHz parallel resonant crystal
- Cycle-to-cycle jitter: 18ps (typical)
- RMS phase jitter at 125MHz (1.875MHz - 20MHz): 0.379ps (typical), VDD = 3.3V
- RMS phase jitter at 156.25MHz (1.875MHz - 20MHz): 0.376ps (typical), VDD = 3.3V
- Output duty cycle: 50%, (typical)
- Supply modes: VDD / VDDA / VDDO 3.3V / 3.3V / 3.3V 2.5V / 2.5V / 2.5V 3.3V / 3.3V / 2.5V
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package