The MK1575-01 is a clock recovery Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) designed for clock synthesis and synchronization in cost sensitive applications. The device is optimized to accept a low-frequency reference clock to generate a high-frequency data or graphics pixel clock. External loop filter components allow tailoring of loop frequency response characteristics. For low jitter / phase noise requirements refer to the MK2069 products.
- Long-term output jitter <2 nsec over 10 ?sec period
- External PLL clock feedback path enable "zero delay" I/O clock skew configuration
- Selectable internal feedback divider provides popular telecom and video clock frequencies (see tables below)
- Can optionally use external feedback divider to generate other output frequencies.
- Single 3.3 V supply, low-power CMOS
- Power-down mode and output tri-state (pin OE)
- Packaged in 16-pin TSSOP
- Pb (lead) free package
- Industrial temperature range available