The 840004I-01 is a 4 output LVCMOS/LVTTL Synthesizer optimized to generate Ethernet reference clock frequencies. Using a 25MHz, 18pF parallel resonant crystal, the following frequencies can be generated based on the 2 frequency select pins (F_SEL1:0): 156.25MHz, 125MHz, and 62.5MHz. The 840004I-01 uses IDT's 3rd generation low phase noise VCO technology and can achieve 1ps or lower typical random rms phase jitter, easily meeting Ethernet jitter requirements. The 840004I-01 is packaged in a small 20-pin TSSOP package.
- Four single-ended LVCMOS/LVTTL outputs 17Ω typical output impedance
- Selectable crystal oscillator interface or single-ended input, Supports the following output frequencies: 156.25MHz, 125MHz and 62.5MHz
- VCO range: 560MHz - 700MHz
- RMS phase jitter at 156.25MHz (1.875MHz – 20MHz): 0.52ps (typical)
- Output supply modes:
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package