The 840024I is a four output LVCMOS/LVTTL Synthesizer optimized to generate Ethernet reference clock frequency. The 840024I uses IDT’s 3RD generation low phase noise VCO technology and can achieve 1ps or lower typical random RMS phase jitter, easily meeting Ethernet jitter requirements. The 840024I is packaged in a small 20-pin TSSOP package.
- Four LVCMOS / LVTTL outputs
- Selectable crystal oscillator interface or LVCMOS / LVTTL single-ended clock input
- Supports the following output frequency: 125MHz
- RMS phase jitter @125MHz (1.875MHz - 20MHz):
- Power supply modes:
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package