The 843256I is a Crystal-to-3.3V LVPECL Clock Synthesizer/Fanout Buffer designed for Fibre Channel and Gigabit Ethernet applications. The output frequency can be set using the frequency select pins and a 25MHz crystal for Ethernet frequencies, or a 19.44MHz crystal for SONET. The low phase noise characteristics of the 843256I make it an ideal clock for these demanding applications.
- Six 3.3V differential LVPECL output pairs
- Output frequency range: 62.5MHz to 625MHz
- Crystal input frequency range: 15.625MHz to 25.5MHz
- RMS phase jitter at 156.25MHz, using a 25MHz crystal (1.875MHz to 20MHz): 0.41ps (typical) @ 3.3V
- Operating supply modes: Core/Output 3.3V/3.3V 3.3V/2.5V
- -40°C to 85°C ambient operating temperature
- Available in lead-free (RoHS 6) package