The 5P49V6965 is a member of IDT's VersaClock® 6E programmable clock generator family. The 5P49V6965 is intended for high-performance consumer, networking, industrial, computing, and data-communications applications. The reference clock can come from one of the two redundant clock inputs. A glitchless manual switchover function allows one of the redundant clocks to be selected during normal operation.
Configurations may be stored in on-chip One-Time Programmable (OTP) memory or changed using I²C interface.
- < 100mW core power (at 3.3V)
- < 0.5ps RMS phase jitter (typical)
- PCIe Gen 1/2/3/4/5 spread spectrum off
- PCIe Gen 1/2/3/4 spread spectrum on
- 1/10GbE, USB 3.0
- Supports both crystal (8MHz–40MHz) and external clock input(1MHz–350MHz)
- 4 universal outputs pairs: LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or 8 LVCMOS outputs
- 4 independent frequencies with 0.001MHz–350MHz output range
- Reference output
- 1.8V / 2.5V / 3.3V core and output voltages
- 2 programmable I²C addresses allowing multiple devices to be used in same system.
- Up to 4 different configuration sets in OTP non-volatile memory
- Supported by IDT Timing Commander™ software tool
- Quick sampling and customization process supported by online-form submission
- 4 x 4 mm 24-VFQFPN package
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range