This is the evaluation board for the IDT 5P49V5935 VersaClock 5 programmable clock generator with integrated crystal. With RMS phase jitter less than 0.7 picoseconds over the full 12 kHz to 20 MHz integration range, the device meets the stringent jitter requirements of PCI Express® Gen 1/2/3, USB 3.0, and 1G/10G Ethernet. VersaClock 5 is ideal for high-performance consumer, networking, industrial, computing, and data-communications applications.
- 4 Differential Outputs capable of generating any output frequency using IDT Timing Commander™ software
- SMA connectors for outputs
- Output 1 is configured for HCSL. Output 2 is configured for LVDS. Output 3 is configured for LVPECL. Output 4 is configured for 2x LVCMOS.
- When the board is connected to a PC running IDT Timing Commander Software through USB, the device can be configured and programmed to generate frequencies with best-in-class performance
- The integrated 25 MHz crystal is the default input reference. User can also choose to use the Differential Input Clock (CLKIN, CLKINB) when needed.