The XLP is an LVPECL Crystal Oscillator with 860fs typical phase jitter over 12kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth. Available in a wide frequency range from 0.750MHz to 1350MHz, the IDT XLP Series Crystal Oscillator utilizes a family of proprietary ASICs, with a key focus on noise reduction technologies.
The 3rd order Delta Sigma Modulator reduces noise to the levels that are comparable to traditional Bulk Quartz and SAW oscillators. With short lead-time, low cost, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, the XLP is an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XLP has stabilities as tight as ±20ppm with extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
- Frequency range: 0.750 to 1350 MHz
- Output Type: LVPECL
- Frequency Stability: ± 20ppm, ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Supply Voltage: 2.5V or 3.3V
- Phase Jitter (1.875MHz to 20MHz): 225fs typical
- Phase Jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 860fs typical
- Package options:
- 5.0mm x 3.2mm x 1.2mm (JS6)
- 7.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.3mm (JU6)
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C