The XP is a quartz-based PLL clock oscillator family with <150fs phase jitter. It is ideal for enterprise level equipment that demands very low noise, stable, and accurate timing/clock sources. The XP is a quartz-based PLL oscillator with a key focus on noise reduction technologies. Typical phase jitter is 120fs over 12kHz to 20MHz bandwidth. Available in a wide frequency range from 15MHz to 2100MHz.
Short lead-time, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, and very little engineering effort to incorporate this into your design makes the XP family an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XP family has stabilities as tight as ±25ppm for -40°C to +85°C and ±50ppm for -40°C to +105°C. This XP family provides extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
Choose your device by using our Custom Part Configuration Utility.
- Frequency range: 15MHz to 2100MHz
- Output types: CML, LVDS, LVPECL, HCSL
- Phase jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 120fs typical
- Supply voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V
- Package options:
- 3.2 × 2.5 × 1.0 mm
- 5.0 × 3.2 × 1.2 mm
- 7.0 × 5.0 × 1.8 mm
- Frequency stability: ± 25ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +85°C
- Frequency stability: ± 50ppm
- Operating temperatures: -40°C to +105°C