The XU devices are low phase noise quartz-based PLL oscillators supporting a large range of frequencies and output interface types. These devices are designed to operate at three different power supplies and are available in multiple package sizes as well as temperature grades.
With a patented one-time program (OTP) allowing for infinite memory shelf life, the XU devices can be programmed to generate an output frequency from 16kHz to 1500MHz with a resolution as low as 1Hz accuracy. The configuration capability of this family of devices allows for fast delivery times for both sample and large production orders.
Choose your device by using our Custom Part Configuration Utility.
- Frequency range: 0.016MHz to 1500MHz
- Output Types: LVDS, LVPECL, HCSL, LVCMOS
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V
- Frequency Stability: ± 20ppm, ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Phase Jitter (1.875MHz to 20MHz): 100fs typical
- Phase Jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 300fs typical
- Package options:
- 5.0 x 3.2x 1.2 mm
- 7.0 x 5.0 x 1.3 mm
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +70°C, -40°C to +85°C, -40°C to +105°C