The XUH is an HCMOS Crystal Oscillator with 300fs typical phase jitter over 12kHz to 20 MHz bandwidth. Available in a wide frequency range from 0.016MHz to 167MHz, the IDT XUH Series Crystal Oscillator utilizes a family of proprietary ASICs, with a key focus on noise reduction technologies.
The 4th order Delta Sigma Modulator reduces noise to the levels that are comparable to traditional Bulk Quartz and SAW oscillators. With short lead-time, low cost, low noise, wide frequency range, excellent ambient performance, the XUH is an excellent choice over the conventional technologies. The XUH has stabilities as tight as ±20ppm with extremely quick delivery for both standard and custom frequencies.
- Frequency range: 0.016 to 167MHz
- Output Type: HCMOS
- Frequency Stability: ± 20ppm, ± 25ppm, ± 50ppm, or ± 100 ppm
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V or 3.3V
- Phase Jitter (1.875MHz to 20MHz): 100fs typical
- Phase Jitter (12kHz to 20MHz): 300fs typical
- Package options:
- 5.0mm x 3.2mm x 1.2mm (JS4)
- 7.0mm x 5.0mm x 1.3mm (JU4)
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C