The ZWIR4532 is a programmable low-power secure IPv6 communication module for internet of things (IoT) device networks. Sensors and devices can operate autonomously or connect to local or global IPv6 networks using the ZWIR4532. The ZWIR4532 serves as a universal secure radio communication module for applications with low bandwidth requirements.
The module incorporates an ultra-low-power ARM® Cortex™-M0+ 32-bit microcontroller which is running the network stack. In addition, the user application can run on the microcontroller. This helps minimizing the size, complexity and overall BOM. A rich set of digital and analog peripherals is available for interfacing with external application components. Approximately 128kB of flash and 4kB of RAM are available for user applications.
- License-free 868/914MHz frequency bands
- LGA module, 15.6 x 12 x 2.5 mm
- Supply voltage: 1.8 to 3.6 V
- RX/TX (0dBm): 10mA/16mA
- < 1µA Standby Current
- ARM® Cortex™ M0 MCU, up to 32MHz
- 192kB flash, 20kB RAM
- 31 GPIOs, UART, SPI, I2C, PWM
- IDT SensorShare™ firmware available for download