The HXR4101A is a low power and high performance dual-band limiting TIA. The HXR4101A implements all the functionalities that are traditionally shared between a TIA and a separate LIA chip. The HXR4101A can be used in stand-alone mode (no microcontroller need), or in an I 2Ccontrolled mode. The I2C interface and the embedded monitoring circuits enable fully programmable OSAs with co-packaged PD and receiver, for various applications such as lowpower SFP+ modules using Smart TO-cans®.
- OC-192/STM-64 transmission systems
- 2G/4G/8G/16G Fiber Channel
- USB 4.0 active optical cables
- SONET OC-192 with dual FEC
- Avionic optical interconnects