The HXR5104A Transimpedance Limiting Amplifier array is a member of IDT’s family of Optical Receiver Transmitter Array (ORTA) products targeted at the parallel optical links market. Together with a PIN detector array or discrete detectors, high-capacity, high-availability optical links can be designed for telecom and datacom applications. The 3.3V SiGe device integrates the transimpedance preamplifier, the limiting post-amplifier, and a versatile CML output stage for four optical channels.
- 20 mApp receiver sensitivity for 10-12 BER at 10.3 Gbps; better than 1.0 mApp overload
- 66 mW per channel power consumption with low power setting
- Adjustable output swing size and pre-emphasis mode and signal detect threshold
- Independent RSSI
- Optimized for isolated and common cathode photo-detector arrays from multiple vendors
- Control lines accessible on both sides of the chip
- QSFP MSA compliance