The IDT Tsi382 evaluation board is ideal for evaluating and prototyping the Tsi382 PCIe-to-PCI bridge. The Tsi382 evaluation board is an extended height x1 PCIe card that is designed to fit into a standard PCIe slot on a PC motherboard, or interconnect with other cards equipped with a standard PCIe connector.
The evaluation board uses the Tsi382 to bridge between x1 PCIe on the card edge to four 32-bit PCI slots on the board.
- Single x1 lane, 2.5 Gbps PCIe extended height riser card
- Fully compliant with PCI Express Specification (Revision 1.1)
- Four 32-bit, 25–66 MHz, PCI slots
- Serial EEPROM that can be programmed with optimized settings for the Tsi382
- PCI power supported through system or external ATX supply
- 3.3 V / Universal PCI card support
- Optional 5V PCI card support
- Optional on-board PCIe reference clock
- Optional on-board PCI bus clock
- Manual and auto-detect PCI bus clock frequency
- Over current protection