The IDT Tsi384 evaluation board is ideal for evaluating and prototyping the Tsi384 PCIe-to-PCI bridge. The Tsi384 evaluation board is an extended height x4 PCIe card that is designed to fit into a standard PCIe slot on a PC motherboard, or interconnect with other cards equipped with a standard PCIe connector.
The evaluation board uses the Tsi384 to bridge between x4 PCIe on the card edge to three 64-bit PCI/X slots on the board.
- Single x4 lane, 1 GBps PCIe® extended height riser card
- Fully compliant with PCI Express Specification (Revision 1.1)
- Three 64-bit, PCI-X slots (up to 133 MHz); or three 64-bit PCI slots (up to 66 MHz)
- Serial EEPROM that can be programmed with optimized settings for the Tsi384
- PCI power supported through system or external ATX supply
- Optional on-board PCIe reference clock
- Optional on-board PCI bus clock
- Manual and auto-detect PCI bus clock frequency
- Over current protection
- Optional PCI bus arbiter CPLD