The CPS-12, device number IDT80KSW0004, is a serial RapidIO switch whose functionality is central to routing packets for distribution among DSPs, processors, FPGAs, other switches, or any other S-RIO-based devices. It may also be used in serial RapidIO backplane switching. The CPS-12 supports serial RapidIO packet switching (unicast, multicast, and an optional broadcast) from any of its 12 input ports to any of its 12 output ports.
- 12 bidirectional serial RapidIO (sRIO) lanes v 1.3
- Port Speeds selectable: 3.125Gbps, 2.5Gbps, or 1.25Gbps
- Provides I2C port for maintenance and error reporting
- Master or Slave Operation
- 30 Gbps of peak switching bandwidth
- Non-blocking data flow architecture within each sRIO priority
- Configurable for Cut Through or Store And Forward data flow