The QS32X2384 provides a set of twenty high-speed CMOS TTLcompatible bus switches. The QS32x2384 also includes internal 25 ohm series termination resistors to reduce reflection noise in high-speed applications. Four Bus Enable signals are provided, one for each of five bits of the 20-bit bus. The QS32X2384 is ideal for switching wide digital buses, as well as hotplug buffering, and 5V to 3V conversion. The QS32X2384 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to VCC
- Low propagation delay and zero ground bounce
- 25 ohm resistors for low noise
- Undershoot Clamp Diodes on all switch and control Inputs
- Four enables control five bits each
- TTL-compatible input and output levels
- Available in 48-pin QVSOP package