The QS32X245 provides a set of 16 high-speed CMOS TTL-compatible bus switches in a flow-through pinout. The low ON resistance of the QS32X245 allows inputs to be connected to outputs without adding propagation delay and without generating additional ground bounce noise. QuickSwitch devices provide an order of magnitude faster speed than conventional logic devices. The QS32X245 operates at -40C to +85C.
- Enhanced N channel FET with no inherent diode to Vcc
- Dual '245 function
- 25 ohm resistor for low noise
- Low propagation delay, zero ground bounce
- Undershoot clamp diodes on all switch and control inputs
- TTL-compatible control inputs
- Available in 40-pin QVSOP package