The 72V84 is a dual-FIFO memory that loads and empties data on a first-in/first-out basis. It utilizes a 9-bit wide data array to allow for control and parity bits at the user's option. This is useful in data communications applications where a parity bit is needed for transmission/reception error checking. It is designed for those applications requiring asynchronous and simultaneous read/writes in multiprocessing and rate buffer applications.
- Equivalent to two 72V04 4K x 9 FIFOs
- Asynchronous and simultaneous read and write
- Status Flags: Empty, Half-Full, Full
- Auto-retransmit capability
- Available in 56 pin TSSOP
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available