The MX0141V is comprised of a high-speed 1:4 multiplexer (mux) path and a low-speed 1:4 mux path.
The high-speed path is a bidirectional 12-bit port 1:4 mux. The low-speed path is a unidirectional 4-bit port 1:4 mux. Both high-speed and low-speed paths support SSTL_12 and SSTL_18 signaling.
Both paths are controlled in an identical manner using the input control signals: SEL1, SEL0, and EN_B. For example, when EN_B is asserted LOW, one of the high-speed [ABCD] ports is connected to IN while all the remaining ports are tri-stated. When input EN_B is HIGH all four [ABCD] ports are tri-stated.
- 1:4 mux (separate high-speed and low-speed groups)
- SSTL18 and SSTL12 signaling through mux
- Mux RON = 8Ω at 0.9V condition
- 533MT/s high speed 12-bit ports, 50MT/s low speed 4-bit ports
- Bidirectional ports
- Pin-to-pin output skew < 50ps
- Propagation delay < 100ps
- Insertion loss < 2dB