The 5962-87002 (IDT 7132/42) is a high-speed 2K x 8 Dual-Port Static RAM designed to be used as a stand-alone 8-bit Dual-Port RAM or as a "MASTER" Dual-Port RAM together with a "SLAVE" Dual-Port in 16-bit-or-more word width systems which would result in full-speed, error free operation without the need for additional discrete logic. An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE, permits the on chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode. Military grade product in compliance with MIL-PRF-38535 QML.
- True Dual-Ported memory cells which allow simultaneous access of the same memory location
- On-chip port arbitration logic
- BUSY output flag
- Battery backup operation–2V data retention
- TTL-compatible, single 5V ±10% power supply
- Available in 48-pin Ceramic LCC, Flatpack, and 600 mil SDBRZ packages