The 70T659 is a high-speed 128K x 36 Asynchronous Dual-Port Static RAM designed to be used as a stand-alone Dual-Port RAM or as a combination MASTER/ SLAVE Dual-Port RAM for 72-bit-or-more word system which would result in full-speed, error-free operation without the need for additional discrete logic. An automatic power down feature controlled by the chip enables (either CE0 or CE1) permit the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode.
- Dual-Port allows simultaneous access of the same memory location
- RapidWrite Mode simplifies high-speed consecutive write cycles
- Dual chip enables allow for depth expansion without external logic
- Easily expands data bus width to 72 bits or more using the Master/Slave select when cascading more than one device
- Busy and Interrupt Flags
- On-chip port arbitration logic
- Full on-chip hardware support of semaphore signaling between ports
- Fully asynchronous operation from either port
- Separate byte controls for multiplexed bus and bus matching compatibility
- Sleep Mode Inputs on both ports
- Includes JTAG functionality
- Single 2.5V (±100mV) power supply for core
- LVTTL-compatible, selectable 3.3V (±150mV)/2.5V (±100mV) power supply for I/Os and control signals on each port
- Available in a 256-ball BGA, 208-pin PQFP and 208-ball fpBGA.
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available