The 7052 is a high-speed 2K x 8 FourPort™ Static RAM to be used where multiple access into a common RAM is required. It is designed for systems where on-chip hardware port arbitration is not needed and has four independent ports with separate control, address, and I/O pins that permit independent, asynchronous access for reads or writes to any location in memory. An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE, permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low power standby power mode. Military grade product in compliance with MIL-PRF-38535 QML is available.
- True FourPort memory cells allow simultaneous access of the same memory locations
- Fully asynchronous operation from each of the four ports
- Versatile control for write-inhibit: separate BUSY input to control write-inhibit for each of the four ports
- Battery backup operation—2V data retention
- single 5V (±10%) power supply
- Available in 120 pin TQFP and 108 pin PGA packages
- Industrial temperature range (–40C to +85C) is available