The 5962-88552 (71256 SRAM) is organized as 32K x 8. This part offers a reduced power standby mode for significant system level power and cooling savings. It also offers a battery backup data retention capability allowing operation off a 2V battery. Fully static asynchronous circuitry is used; no clocks or refreshes are required for operation.
- High-speed address/chip select time – 25/45/55/70/100ns (max.)
- Low-power operation
- Battery Backup operation – 2V data retention
- Input and output directly TTL-compatible
- Available in standard 28-pin (300 or 600 mil) ceramic DIP
- Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B