The 71016 5V CMOS SRAM is organized as 64K x 16. All bidirectional inputs and outputs of the 71016 are TTL-compatible and operation is from a single 5V supply. Fully static asynchronous circuitry is used, requiring no clocks or refresh for operation.
- Equal access and cycle times – Commercial and Industrial: 12/15/20ns
- One Chip Select plus one Output Enable pin
- Bidirectional data inputs and outputs directly TTLcompatible
- Low power consumption via chip deselect
- Upper and Lower Byte Enable Pins
- Available in 44-pin Plastic SOJ and 44-pin TSOP packages