The 71124 5V CMOS SRAM is organized as 128K x 8. The JEDEC centerpower/GND pinout reduces noise generation and improves system performance. All bidirectional inputs and outputs of the 71124 are TTL-compatible and operation is from a single 5V supply. Fully static asynchronous circuitry is used; no clocks or refreshes are required for operation.
- JEDEC revolutionary pinout (center power/GND) for reduced noise.
- Equal access and cycle times – Commercial and Industrial: 12/15/20ns
- One Chip Select plus one Output Enable pin
- Bidirectional inputs and outputs directly TTL-compatible
- Low power consumption via chip deselect
- Available in a 32-pin 400 mil Plastic SOJ packages