The 71V416 3.3V CMOS SRAM is organized as 256K x 16. All bidirectional inputs and outputs of the 71V416 are LVTTL-compatible and operation is from a single 3.3V supply. Fully static asynchronous circuitry is used, requiring no clocks or refresh for operation.
- JEDEC Center Power / GND pinout for reduced noise.
- Equal access and cycle times
- – Commercial and Industrial: 10/12/15ns
- One Chip Select plus one Output Enable pin
- Bidirectional data inputs and outputs directly
- Low power consumption via chip deselect
- Upper and Lower Byte Enable Pins
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Available in 44-pin, 400 mil plastic SOJ, 44-pin, 400 mil TSOP Type II, and 48-pin BGA packages