The P8300-EVAL is an evalution platform which demonstrates the features of P8300. It has the built-in I²C to USB interface which allows programming and debugging of the PMIC by using GUI in a PC.
For more information or to request documentation, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- 6 outputs with output voltage programmable via I²C for a wide range of applications
- Options for Channel 1 and Channel 2 with Internal FETs for lower power applications to reduce BOM cost
- Capacitor-based back-up power to allow short term stable operation to power ASICs, memory and other function circuits after losing input power
- Built-in USB to I²C conversion circuit for GUI PC connectivity
- Optional GUI software tool to monitor operation and programming
- 4-layer board with compact PCB layout and test points for easy characterization