The P8800 is a 5W power management IC (PMIC) designed for NVDIMM and general purpose applications. It features three switching regulator channels and one VTT channel that is capable of sourcing and sinking current. It is powered from the PVIN input rail and has slew rate control on the internal input switches to reduce inrush current. The device utilizes an I²C interface for programming the PMIC to meet the specific requirements of the application.
- PVIN and PVIN_AUX input voltage range: 4.5V to 13.8V & 3.5V to 13.8V, respectively
- Automatic or signal-based switch-over from PVIN to PVIN_AUX
- Blocking MOSFETs to prevent reverse current flow
- Integrated power-up input inrush current control
- Voltage output regulator channels: 3 switching regulators (CH1, CH2, CH3) and 1 VTT or Vref (CH4)
- Input protection features for over-voltage, under-voltage and over-current
- Output protection features for over-voltage, under-voltage and over-current