The P9025AC-R-EVK is a turnkey 5 Watt, Qi-compliant wireless power receiver reference kit for fast prototyping and design integration. The kit consists of an easy-to-use reference board and comprehensive support collateral that significantly eases design-in effort and minimizes time-to-market.
An associated layout module enables direct instantiation on to a system board, while an optimized and fully-tested Bill-of-Materials (BOM) takes the guess-work out of component selection. Foreign Object Detection (FOD) tuning is supported via selectable pre-programmed curve settings and technical documentation. The P9025AC-based solution is well-suited for a wide range of applications, including PC peripherals, furniture, medical devices, and other portable devices still hindered by traditional contact-based charging bases or cables.
Need a wireless power transmitter too? See the P9038-R-EVK.
- 5.3 V, 1 A output
- WPC 1.1.2 (Qi) compliant for interoperability w/ other devices
- Compact form factor for fast prototyping
- Layout module provided for direct copy to system board
- Optimized PCB reference layout and fully-tested BOM (check BOM)
- Programmable FOD setting via external resistor simplifies tuning process
- Integrated full-bridge synchronous rectifier and LDO for lowest BOM / mfg. cost and smallest PCB area
- High-quality receiver coil by Wurth Elektronik (learn more)
- Supported by extensive library of digital support collateral (see below)
- See the P9025AC on SchemeIt™ online schematic drawing tool