The P9415 is a highly-integrated single-chip wireless power receiver targeted for 30W applications. The device can be configured to receive or transmit an AC power signal through magnetic induction. When the device is configured as a wireless power transmitter, it uses an on-chip full/half-bridge inverter, a PWM generator, and a modulator/demodulator for communication, and a micro-controller to produce an AC power signal to drive external L-C tank to Wattshare. As a receiver, the P9415 receives an AC power signal from a wireless transmitter and converts it into rectified output voltage, which can be then used to power devices or supply the charger input in mobile applications.
The P9415 feature Multiple-time programmable (MTP) non-volatile memory to easily update control firmware and device functions. The P9415 receiver accommodates up to 20V out of the on-board LDO with the ultra-accurate current sense capability necessary for high power applications. It is footprint compatible with IDT’s existing P9382A 15V receiver to provide a compelling upgrade option delivering even faster charging times.
The device includes over-temperature and robust over voltage protection. Fault conditions associated with power transfer are managed by an industry-leading 32bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor offering a high level of programmability while consuming extremely low standby power. The processor can also control GPIOs to indicate operating and fault modes. The P9415 is available in an ultra-small WLCSP-53 package.
For information regarding evaluation boards and material, please contact your local IDT sales representative.
- Delivers up to 20W as a receiver
- Wattshare up to 10W in Transmit mode
- Footprint compatible with IDT’s existing P9382A 15V receiver
- WPC 1.2.4 compatible
- Supports proprietary fast charging modes with authentication
- Single chip medium power wireless sSolution with 24kB Multiple-time programmable (MTP) non-volatile memory
- Full synchronous rectifier with low resistance switches
- High performance LDO
- Embedded 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor
- Reliable over-voltage clamping
- Best-in-class EMI
- Proprietary Rx-to-Tx modulation/demodulation for Bi-Directional communication
- Supports I2C 400kHz standard interface and GPIOs
- Package: 6 × 9 ball array, 2.82 × 4.22 mm, 53-WLCSP package with 0.4mm ball pitch