The P9235A is a 5 W, 21 V guided positioning magnetic induction wireless power transmitter product supporting WPC’s A5/A11 coil configurations. The system-on-chip integrates a power controller, micro-controller, foreign object detection (FOD), full bridge power stage drivers and on-chip simultaneous voltage and current demodulation. The product is designed to withstand a wide input voltage range of 4.25 to 21 V while consuming 1 mA of current in the standby mode.
The transmitter includes industry-leading 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 processor offering a high level of programmability while consuming ultra-low standby power meeting the energy star requirement. In addition, the new μController empowers users to customize features such as LED patterns, buzzer and FOD threshold settings. The device supports an I2C serial interface. The P9235 is available in a Pb-free, space-saving QFN 5mm X 5mm, 40 pin package. The product is rated over an operating temperature range of -40 to +85ºC.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- VIN Range: 4.25 – 21 V
- WPC 1.1.2 -compliant for A5/A11 type coils
- 80% peak efficiency
- Proprietary slew rate control eliminating EMI filter
- Simultaneous voltage & current demodulation
- Integrated 32bit ARM Cortex M0 processor
- Supports I2C interface
- Optional proprietary back-channel communication
- -40 to +85ºC temperature range
- Available in a 5x5 mm 40-ld VFQFPN package