The P9240A is a 15W, magnetic induction wireless power transmitter product supporting WPC’s MP-A1/MPA2 medium power coil configurations. The transmitter includes an industry-leading 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor offering high level of programmability while consuming ultra-low standby power meeting the Energy Star requirement. In addition, the new μController empowers the users to customize features such as LED patterns, buzzer and FOD threshold settings. The P9240A is available in a Pb-free, space-saving VFQFPN 5mm X 5mm, 40-pin package. The device is rated over an operating temperature range of -40 to +85ºC.
NOTICE: This device is restricted to high volume and strategic applications only. For most customers, consider using our general market devices found at www.idt.com/go/WPkits.
- VIN range: 4.25 – 21 Volts
- Compatible to WPC-1.2.1 Medium Power Specifications
- Up to 15W of Power Transfer
- High Efficiency
- Proprietary Slew Rate Control; improves EMI performance and eliminates the EMI filter
- Low Standby and Sleep Mode Power; meets Energy Star requirements
- Integrated Step-Down Switching Regulator
- Simultaneous Voltage & Current Demodulation
- Integrated 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 Processor
- Supports I2C Interface