The P9242-R is a highly-integrated 15W magnetic induction wireless power transmitter compliant to the WPC-1.2.2 specification. The product is designed to withstand a wide input voltage range of 4.25V to 21V, while consuming very low power in standby mode.
The transmitter includes a 32-bit ARM Cortex®-M0 processor, foreign object detection (FOD), full bridge drivers and on-chip simultaneous voltage and current demodulation. The device features a programmable current, programmable LED pattern; and I2C serial interface protocol to read back information such as voltage, current and fault conditions. Together with P9221-R receiver, the P9242-R is a complete wireless power system solution for 15W applications. The P9242-R is available in a , space-saving 6 x 6 mm 48-VFQFPN package. It is rated for -40ºC to +85ºC ambient operating temperature range.
- VIN range: 4.25 to 21 V
- Compliant to WPC-1.2.2 specification
- Up to 15W of power transfer
- 86% end to end efficiency
- Low standby and sleep mode power
- Integrated step-down switching regulator
- Simultaneous voltage & current demodulation
- Integrated 32bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor
- Supports I2C interface